Discount all-inclusive vacation packages
A wide variety of all-inclusive vacation packages are offered by travel and tour companies. The offers often include attractive gifts, prizes and contests, to add to the bargain.
Most of the all-inclusive vacation packages include everything–activities, alcohol, food and transportation to the hotel; some hotels may interpret “all-inclusive” to mean meals only (no beverages, activities or transportation).
So if your idea of enjoying a vacation includes a glass of wine or two, it is better to keep some extra cash with you.
Some all-inclusive vacation packages also offer financing options. One can pay a certain amount initially, go out and enjoy the vacation, then pay the rest of the amount in installments over a stipulated time period after coming back.
A number of all-inclusive vacation packages are “group packages,” sold not to individuals but to a group of people. All-inclusive vacation packages charge you on an individual or group basis. They are often quite flexible; if you want certain additional facilities, you can get them for a price.
Make sure you carefully understand your intended destination’s definition of “all-inclusive” and begin your hunt for good deals by searching travel sites.
- Check out last-minute vacation deals.
- Visit individual all-inclusive resorts’ websites. Many run specials for a variety of reasons.
- Travel during the off-season.
- Participate in hotel rewards programs. Many resorts provide perks for frequent guests.
- Book a vacation package deal. If you book a rental car, flight and hotel at the same time, you may receive greater discounts than if you booked these services separately.